Where did you get ScriptingPlugin.dll?

Apr 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your samples!

Where did you get ScriptingPlugin.dll?  I can not find it anywhere.  

Thanks!

-jerry

Coordinator
Apr 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Sorry about the long wait for response was working on my blog.

The scripting plug-in is on the synapsegaming.com website under the community resource section I have also placed an earlier version of the cutscene example on their.

Apr 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info… I will look there.

Thanks for your custom examples on codeplex… great examples!

-jerry

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:07 PM
To: Jerry Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Where did you get ScriptingPlugin.dll? [SunburnCustomSamples:351717]

Sorry about the long wait for response was working on my blog.

The scripting plug-in is on the synapsegaming.com website under the community resource section I have also placed an earlier version of the cutscene example on their.

Coordinator
Apr 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Oh im planning on having at least 20 up here by next summer but in july I will start working heavily on some more samples for a month or two then quit.  I have a blog I might describe some examples on later. Note: do have tutorial for cutscene in sunburn although its a really simple trigger type cutscene example you probably figured out about after playing around a few mintues in code with it.

Moreover, I will try to do a tutorial for the door open example their but I plan on  an in-game scenario/map editor project in xna with sunburns editor and engine and also igf's libraries please email if you wish to help because some people might want to help on it also or send me a message on codeplex.  Thanks for telling me their great I always try and put up code that works well and usually on longer projects make the code modular in sections so it can be reused or new code be put in its place.

Coordinator
Apr 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM

here is blog sorry: http://jefferycarlsonblog.blogspot.com/

Apr 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Hi,

Sorry for my delayed response… been out-of-town and vacation!

Awesome plans! And thanks again for sharing!

I would very much like to help! Starting this week I am going to start spending lots of time on this. I’ll try to quickly come to speed on what you currently have.

You say that you will work on samples and then quit…. Just curious what your plans are after you quit…. Are you working on leveraging the sample toward some game you are working on? Or are you going to move on to something else?

Just curious : )

-jerry

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:48 PM
To: Jerry Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Where did you get ScriptingPlugin.dll? [SunburnCustomSamples:351717]

Oh im planning on having at least 20 up here by next summer but in july I will start working heavily on some more samples for a month or two then quit. I have a blog I might describe some examples on later. Note: do have tutorial for cutscene in sunburn along thats a really simple trigger type cutscene example you probably figured out abuot after playing around a few mintues in code with it.

Moreover, I will try to do a tutorial for the door open example their but I plan on an in-game scenario/map editor project in xna with sunburns editor and engine and also igf's libraries please email if you wish to help because some people might want to help on it. Thanks for telling me their great I always try and put up code that works well and usually on longer projects make the code modular in sections so it can be reused or new code be put in its place.

Coordinator
May 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I will be working on a physics sample involving an unpolished grenade (more like a small ball).  Yes i will be leveraging later towards a game i have but will polish up the code and graphics content for the game. Will provide the game for free on windows in xna (no source) but will put ads in it (one on main screen and whenever you pause the game) and on free windows phone version.

If you want to email me for helping with in-game editor I will start a seperate codeplex project later for that.